Infant Assistant Teacher
To apply, submit completed applications along with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist in teaching infant children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth.
- Help create a fun and safe learning environment while showing the love of Jesus.
- Establish and maintain the positive relationships with students and parents.
- Maintain the health and safety of all students.
- 18 years old
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields preferred
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification
- Must clear a full background check
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. to assist with diaper changing